Saturday, June 23, 2007

task 1= about david crystal

Nurulfirdaus binti daud

Task 1: Wysiwyg

Salam…For my lovely madam and beloved friends..

For a long time, I listened sound of David Crystal spoken. I was choice the topic about wysiwyg…

First time I hear it, i can’t guess what thing his speak. Because Professor david crystal was speak quickly and promptly.. but, after a few minute I listened it, I can understand what he want.
I hear for more time, while I do that, I also read the article..Now I know what is "WYSIWYG"..do you want to know that?...It's " what you see is what you get "..sound like in the Britney Spears's song.
When I listen David Crystal was spoken, I learned many new words.including the words that I don’t ever find it before this. Distance is circumstances. The meaning of circumstances is situation, condition, plight and entity. Besides that, the word had I found is accolade. The syinonoms are praise, credit and recommendation.
I can understand the whole article that I was read for a long time. Although it’s has taken many times to understand that article. I can improve my English language and increase my word treasury. It also as a supplement to me to learn how to speak the English language quickly and very good. I can feel the change in my English language after I listened for Professor David Crystal was spoken and after read that article.
I hope my English language will be better and better best in the future.

No comments: