Saturday, June 23, 2007

my assigment

Name : Siti Nor Asikin Binti Husain
No. Matrik : A 104953
Assignment 1 : Writing a self-Assessment Essay

First I want to write about my reading. I think that the Penguin Readers Book Review is so difficult to me to understand. I’m really unlike to read the English’s books. But when I read my first penguin readers book is Anne of Green Gables, I’m very like that. I’m enjoyed to finish this book for a fifteen minutes. from the reading, I can improve my English skill especially in my vocabulary and my grammar. Besides that, it make easy to me to understand the story.

Secondly, about my writing in my achievement in learning English, I learned the skill to write a good summary. In addition I know to write a good summary. In writing a summary it have four step to consider. The first step is a the original text then purpose and then note making and the last step is writing out the summary.

Lastly, I enjoyed in this class because I participation discussions in this class. For example, class drama. In making presentation for the project work I become responsible autonomous learners. Morever, I will get knowledge in the specified area in my research at Australia. So, I will improve my presentation skill in my participation discussion.

By the way in my activities in English class I like the drama and make a cup of tea with my friend and my madam. I like this because I enjoy and I learned it clearly. I think that I like and I enjoy all of the activities in my English class. In addition, this is my first time really enjoy and happy learning English with my madam Wan Iman binti Wan Salim. For my madam, thank you very much for teaching me and I love you very much forever and ever.

No comments: