Saturday, June 23, 2007

task 1...syazana

Oh My God….this text is very difficult to understand.but I try to do it slow and slow..he…he at first time I listen to David Crystal ,oh..i don’t understand anything but….when I listen…listen and listen again I can understand what him try to say..he..he he talk very fluent and fast like aeroplane on the air.
Wuss come in many word like wussy or wimp. All the word that I said mean about one person is very coward and weak. “she’s a wuss” it means someone person is very weakness to do something. She not enough energy to make herself very strong. I try to search what a mean of Wuss, but I not find it in dictionary, but I try to understand with some word clue in this transcript. One of my friend tell me, wuss it mean a clown. Clown is a person who does comical trick to audience.

No comments: