Saturday, June 16, 2007

What means this word "Wush"- nazraton-



Hello girls and lovely madam....How are you? I hope you all fine and happy always.
I hear for Prof. David Crystal said again. He talked about "Wush" Do you know what means "Wush"? Firstly, i listen i don't know what means "Wush". The Prof. David crystal spoken very quickly.I don't understand what he said. Then, I check my dictinory but it's not there.After that, i read the tapescript. I understand what about it. The tapescript give example as "He's wuss,She's wuss. It means ineffectual person, indecisive, weak. It has a very unclear etmology. This article is very interesting to me. I can get more knowledge and vocabulary when i listen and read the tapescript. I'm enjoy that assigment. Ok, I hope my friends can do it.

No comments: