Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hi friends and my madam...-nazraton-



Today, i listen professor David Crystal p. I love his voice when he speaks english. Professor David Crystal is one of the world's foremost experts on language. He speak english very good and talked used by tone. He talked about " Get a life". I like there article. When i listen, I need to know many english words. I think my vocabulary is poor. Professor David crystal was spoken english very quickly. Some time i can not hear and take what word he said. I can understand of the speaker used the simple word and said word one by one. Maybe my listening is medium. When i read the article, i can understand this information.I think, i must learn more about listening english. I'm still try to improve my english language.

No comments: