Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Siti Rouslinda Binti Salleh

My opinion is I really like this article although the Professor David Crystal is oldman but I love his voice and when he speak in English too.For me, this article is really good to helps me to improve my English listening. This is because the grammar's user is very good. The Professor was spoken smoothly and readily.But, my problem is he was spoken quickly. I can't catch the words that he said before. I think, it is inticipation to me to learn English Language.My listening skill is lower. I must always practise to get the best skill in English.I understand what is the article about.But have some sentences that difficult to me because I don't know the meaning of words user and the Professor spoken very fast. Although I have that problems but I understand it.I know what is the massage that he want to impart.The Professor was gave the description about dreams. And what he think about it.He said that the dream can makes someone being very hopeful. I agree with him. Lastly, he told that he also has the dream.An addition, in this article has the words that I don't know meaning. Those are circumstances, expectations, raised, reverie, general, extended and muttering.

No comments: