Friday, June 8, 2007

nadirah samsuddin

Assalamualikum…

Hai frens, today I have learn about BLOG. This article I took from David Crystal web site. This is an ASSIGNMENT 2: TASK 1. After I heard the David Crystal, I think he is intelligent in English. He also speaks so fast. Some word I can’t catch it. I understand the whole story about it. I have list down the words that I think it a bit difficult, such as ABBREVIATION and COINAGES.

I must hear it again and again, because I believe I will more understand. Sometime I’m thinking, why the English person speak so fast? I can’t understand them. Sometime they speak not clearly. Some words they hide it. But, the interesting thing when they speak is there is a tone. So, it makes me attractive to hear their talking.

Hhehe..that all what can I talk about DAVID CRYSTAL. I want learn more his learning in his website. Thanx everyone. Salam.

No comments: