Sunday, June 24, 2007

assalamualaikum....hi...i'm norafidah...=)

TITLE : WYSIWYG (WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET).

Assalamualaikum and hi everybody…..

First of all, thank God because give us a gift to live more and more with His present. Second, thanks to our madam, madam Wan Iman because willing to teach us about English. Many of English lesson we got from her. Thank you so much. Besides, sorry so much to my madam because I think I’m the last person send this assignment. Thanks to all my friend too because always give me a support since I’m joined this class…

Today, I want to talk about my listening experience of the Prof. David Crystal’s website. For the first time I’m listening with this site, I’m very shocked because he talks so fluent and so fast. I can’t understand what he says. After that, I think I must repeat again because for the first listening, I can’t listening very well. After listening again and again, I refer to the transcript, the new words to me is, “circumstances”, and “accolade”.

But, although I’m listening Prof. David Crystal’s website, I can improve my pronunciation. But quite sometimes, I can’t do same with him. Very difficult to followed his pronounce. But when I’m refer to the transcript, I think I can do it. without the transcript, I can’t…=)

No comments: