Saturday, June 23, 2007

asg 2 task 1 (maizatunsakinah)

Assalamualikum….

That my opinion when I listened about learning English in website http//www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/. When the first time I listened it I can’t understand what he said. The speaker talks very fast and some words not clear. Because of that I can’t pick up what he said. I can’t understand the whole of Prof. David Crystal’s recording it something difficult to me. Just a little word I can understand. Some time him intonation like he talks with some one. It not attracted me to listen it. But when I repeat again and I read the script I can understand but not the whole of script but a little what the meaning of the article.

In this exercise I get more benefit from that. First it helped me to pronoun the correct word. But some time give me stress to listen it. Second I get new word. It improved my vocabulary. Such as wiked that means splendid, wonderful, great and cool. Another word is wysiwyg. it is an acronym meaning “what you see is what you get” I hope one day I will interest to listen it more than now. InsyaAllah.

No comments: