Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WYSIWYG....NuRHiDaYa Bt WaSmOn


Assalamualaikum...
Today i go to the website David Crystal to listen one topic.I choose one topic i think the topic is very interesting to me.The topic is WYSIWYG.Firstime i listen his voice i think he is around 40 years old.I like his voice because his voice like my teacher at high school hehehe..i'm so excited and so sad because when i listen Prof.David Crystal it's remember me at my teacher huhuhu...ok, i want to share what i was get after i listen about the topic. Firstly,when i listen the topic one time i can't understand what is story about. I don't no what meaning a WYSIWG???what is about??this is firstime i heard about this word.And i think i want to know this word.I listen again and again until i feel giddy hehehheh..oh..this word is acronym. A meaning WYSIWG is "what you see is what you get"..
Like Britney Spears had a song "because i promise you baby what you see is what u get"....it's so interesting...But at the topic i heard 2 new word i don't heard before..it is CIRCUMSTANCES and ACCOLADE..Please Madam or all friends tell me what it's meaning. I don't understand. I think all of you know what is meaning..ok, that's all from me..bye,salam

No comments: