Tuesday, June 19, 2007

nadirah samsuddin


ASSALAMUALAIKUM to madam Iman and my friends!!!..

Today, I have heard from David crystal in his article “in your dreams”. It told about the used of ‘in your dreams’. It happens in two situations either it happen in our sleep on night or it happen in our day dreams. Actually it for the second person and used the word ‘your’. But now David crystal said that he heard the sentence ‘in your dreams’ is also happen to the first person that is ‘in my dreams’ used the word ‘my’. And it also happen to the third person that is ‘in his dreams’ used the word ‘his’. Erm… it sounds strange when I read the article at first time. David can make one article only use the sentence ‘in your dreams’. It is short article but it concise. I feel satisfied when I heard the article because I can understand it. I think I should hear the English voice in many times as madam Iman said. It can tune our ear to understand the word of English.

That all for the article “in your dreams”. Just want to remember u, don’t dreams all the time or you will lost every second of your time… salam.

No comments: